You are here
First Assist Urgent Care in Abingdon
Think of us for all your non-life-threatening injuries and illnesses.
Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Holidays: 8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- No appointment required
- Treatment for non-life-threatening injuries and illnesses
- On-site laboratory services
- On-site X-ray facilities
- Comprehensive evaluations and treatments
- Health checkups and physicals, including sports, camp, DOT, school
- Most insurance plans accepted, more cost-effective
- More cost-effective than a visit to the emergency room
Jaimie Russell, Site Supervisor
Patients may contact Jaimie with questions, concerns, complaints or compliments regarding visits to any of our Urgent Care locations.
Meet Our Providers:
- Terry Puckett, MD – Lead Physician
- Rasmiyah Jastan, MD
- Cynthia A Logan, MD
- Mary G McClain, FNP
- Helene Holbrook, FNP