You are here
Abingdon Healthcare for Women
Welcome to Abingdon Healthcare for Women in Abingdon.
We are dedicated to serving the health needs of its patients in a friendly and caring manner. Our main goal is excellent patient-centered women's healthcare. Our providers offer a wide range of Gynecologic and Obstetric services from well-woman annual exams to office and in-patient surgery.
During your visit, we encourage you to ask questions or share any concerns that you may have about your health. Patient care is a partnership and we are counting on our patients to take an active role by freely discussing symptoms as well as leading a health life style.
We participate with many health insurance plans. Please verify that we are in your insurance network prior to your visit.
- Annual exam and pap smear
- Contraception and family planning
- Breast exam and Breast disease
- Cervical disease diagnosis and treatment
- Premenstrual syndrome
- Premenstrual dysphoric disorder
- Peri and post-nenopausal care
- Vulvar and Vaginal disease evaluation and treatment
- Evaluation and treatment for urinary incontinence
- TOT surgery for urinary incontinence
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Gynecologic surgery
- Pregnancy tests
- Routine and high-risk prenatal care
- Preconception counseling
- Obstetrical ultrasound
- In-office fetal monitoring
- Postpartum care