Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) Program – Online Hybrid Course (NE Tenn.)
(423) 431-2622 (CNA2)
*Students must purchase solid navy-blue scrubs for labs and clinicals.
Thank you for your interest in the free hybrid online Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) Program.
This course offers online certified nursing assistant classes alongside some in-person skills lab practice and clinical hours.
The Ballad Health Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) Program will present the basics of bedside patient care under the guidelines of federal and state requirements. Participants who successfully complete the course will meet criteria to sit for the Tennessee state certification examination. Ballad Health will cover the cost of the exam.
- At lease 17 years of age and within 6 months of high school graduation
- High school diploma, GED or be within 6 months of graduation
- Completion of criminal/health-related board background check
- Compliant with Ballad Health vaccination policy and other health-related requirements
All requirements MUST BE MET to be accepted into this class.
Apply for our online hybrid class
To apply for the online hybrid program, click the button below and choose the "online hybrid" option under the question about class dates you're interested in.
Once you've submitted your application, you'll need to:
- Complete the enrollment process (background check, physical with drug screen, etc.)
- When all pre-requisite enrollment has been completed, you will be sent a link for a digital literacy assessment to complete. Please return your results to ensure you have the best outcome possible for the course
- Our team will schedule a meeting with you to provide course materials and orientation to our learning management program
- Follow-up emails, phone calls and meetings with an instructor will be utilized when needed throughout the course to provide support to ensure your success
- Progress reports will be emailed regularly to ensure timely completion of the modules
The course's length varies depending on any student's progress. The online hybrid program can vary from a few weeks to a couple of months.
Course goals and objectives
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to demonstrate safe, competent care of long-term care and hospitalized patients.
A complete list of course goals and objectives will be provided during your class.