The ATLS® – Advanced Trauma Life Support – course emphasizes the rapid initial assessment and primary management of the injured patient, starting at the time of injury and continuing through the initial assessment, lifesaving interventions, reevaluation, stabilization, and when needed, transfer to a trauma center.
The course consists of:
- Pre- and post-course tests
- Core content lectures
- Interactive case presentations
- Development of lifesaving skills
- Practical laboratory experiences
- Final performance proficiency evaluation
Upon completion of the course, providers should feel confident in implementing the skills taught in the ATLS® course.
- MD / NP / PA: $900
- Residents (non-ETSU surgery): $450
- Auditors: $50 if you have book; $100 if you need the book