Ballad Health has named experienced healthcare executive, Dale Clark, as vice president and chief executive officer of Smyth County Community Hospital ... read more about Ballad Health names Dale Clark vice president and CEO of Smyth County Community Hospital .
You are here
Pediatric Clinic – Greeneville
Family-focused pediatrics in Greeneville
At Ballad Health Medical Associates Pediatrics in Greene County, our team is driven to provide comprehensive care for all children – from infants to teens.
Our pediatricians and pediatric experts are here to help.
Caring for young people requires a specific approach. Our children's health experts bring compassionate expertise to the important job of caring for your family.
Our pediatric services
Greeneville Pediatrics offers a full range of care for pediatric conditions, including:
- Routine checkups – including well-child care – to ensure that your kids stay healthy
- All age-appropriate immunizations to protect your child from preventable diseases
- School and sport physicals to help your child meet necessary requirements
- Sick visits to diagnose any issue and prescribe treatment quickly
- A team of experts to detect and manage chronic health issues, such as asthma, diabetes, weight issues, ADHD and more
As part of Ballad Health, we also provide your family with seamless access to the region’s top facilities, including Niswonger Children’s Hospital.
Niswonger offers dedicated children’s services, pediatric specialists and health resources.
Kids First Pediatrics patients
Please note that Kids First Pediatrics has been consolidated into Greeneville Pediatrics. You can now visit our office for all of your pediatric needs!
We are open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Make an appointment for your child
To schedule an appointment or learn more about Ballad Health Medical Associates Pediatrics in Greeneville, contact us at (423) 278-1950.