As novel coronavirus (COVID-19) cases surge across the Appalachian Highlands, Ballad Health is ramping up efforts to protect community members through vaccinations. ... read more about Rising COVID-19 rates, Delta variant spread prompt Ballad Health to extend vaccination efforts.
You are here
Pediatric Clinic – Greeneville
Family-focused pediatrics in Greeneville
At Greene Mountain Pediatrics, our team is driven to provide comprehensive care for all children – from infants to teens.
Our pediatricians and pediatric experts are here to help.
Caring for young people requires a specific approach. Our children's health experts bring compassionate expertise to the important job of caring for your family.
Our pediatric services
Greene Mountain Pediatrics offers a full range of care for pediatric conditions in Greene County, including:
- Routine checkups – including well-child care – to ensure that your kids stay healthy
- All age-appropriate immunizations to protect your child from preventable diseases
- School and sport physicals to help your child meet necessary requirements
- Sick visits to diagnose any issue and prescribe treatment quickly
- A team of experts to detect and manage chronic health issues, such as asthma, diabetes, weight issues, ADHD and more
As part of Ballad Health, we also provide your family with seamless access to the region’s top facilities, including Niswonger Children’s Hospital.
Niswonger offers dedicated children’s services, pediatric specialists and health resources.
Kids First Pediatrics patients
Please note that Kids First Pediatrics has been consolidated into Greene Mountain Pediatrics. You can now visit our office for all of your pediatric needs!
We are open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Make an appointment for your child
To schedule an appointment or learn more about Greene Mountain Pediatrics, contact us at (423) 278-1950.