Ballad Health will immediately begin providing novel coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccines to all community members ages 12-15, following recent federal approval that extends vaccine eligibility. ... read more about Ballad Health begins providing COVID-19 vaccines to adolescents ages 12 to 15, will continue working to make shots accessible.
You are here
New behavioral health visitation restrictions
Due to the ongoing pandemic, Ballad Health is not allowing visitors in its behavioral health centers.
Please read more about these visitation restrictions.
28-bed adult inpatient behavioral health center in Bristol
Ridgeview Pavilion is a secure adult inpatient psychiatric facility providing behavioral health services to Bristol, Tenn. / Va. and the surrounding region.
About Ridgeview Pavilion
Inpatient programming at Ridgeview is targeted toward short-term crisis intervention, medication assessment and stabilization.
- Provides short-term stabilization and treatment
- Offers a physician specialized in psychiatry and behavioral health and board certified in psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry
- Features a large multi-purpose treatment room, group therapy room, recreational therapy room and kitchen
- Accepts referrals and takes admissions 24 hours daily
Our psychiatric services are designed to encourage the least-restrictive and least-structured level of care that is clinically appropriate.
Ridgeview can take referrals from:
- Self-referral – you can admit yourself
- Family members
- Physicians, therapists or counselors
- The court system
Respond 24/7 intervention helpline
Reaching out is a sign of strength.
No matter what you’ve done or what life’s done to you, you aren’t alone.
Call the Respond helpline – any day, any time – at 1-800-366-1132.
We’re here to listen.
Please call (276) 844-6000 to learn more about Ridgeview Pavilion.