Lisa Carter has been voted chairman of the board for the Children’s Hospital Alliance of Tennessee (CHAT). ... read more about Niswonger Children’s Hospital CEO Lisa Carter tapped for prestigious statewide post.
You are here
New behavioral health visitation restrictions
Due to the ongoing pandemic, Ballad Health is not allowing visitors in its behavioral health centers.
Please read more about these visitation restrictions.
28-bed adult inpatient behavioral health center in Bristol
Ridgeview Pavilion is a secure adult inpatient psychiatric facility providing behavioral health services to Bristol, Tenn. / Va. and the surrounding region.
About Ridgeview Pavilion
Inpatient programming at Ridgeview is targeted toward short-term crisis intervention, medication assessment and stabilization.
- Provides short-term stabilization and treatment
- Offers a physician specialized in psychiatry and behavioral health and board certified in psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry
- Features a large multi-purpose treatment room, group therapy room, recreational therapy room and kitchen
- Accepts referrals and takes admissions 24 hours daily
Our psychiatric services are designed to encourage the least-restrictive and least-structured level of care that is clinically appropriate.
Ridgeview can take referrals from:
- Self-referral – you can admit yourself
- Family members
- Physicians, therapists or counselors
- The court system
Please call (276) 844-6000 to learn more about Ridgeview Pavilion.