Tammy Albright, chief executive officer of Greeneville Community Hospital, has been named vice president and chief executive officer of Ballad Health’s Behavioral Health Services. ... read more about Tammy Albright named vice president and chief executive officer of Ballad Health Behavioral Health Services.
You are here
5 East Inpatient Behavioral Health
New behavioral health visitation restrictions
Due to the ongoing pandemic, Ballad Health is not allowing visitors in its behavioral health centers.
Please read more about these visitation restrictions.
16-bed adult inpatient behavioral health unit in Bristol
5 East at Bristol Regional Medical Center provides behavioral health services to the residents of Bristol, Tenn. / Va. and surrounding areas.
Being located within the hospital, 5 East provides patients with ready access to medical and diagnostic resources, as well as a team of highly trained and compassionate healthcare providers.
About 5 East
The 5 East inpatient behavioral health unit:
- Provides short-term stabilization and treatment
- Offers a physician specialized in psychiatry and behavioral health and board certified in psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry
- Features a large multi-purpose treatment room, group therapy room, recreational therapy room and kitchen
- Accepts referrals and takes admissions 24 hours daily
5 East can take referrals from:
- Self-referral – you can admit yourself
- Family members
- Physicians, therapists or counselors
- The court system
Respond 24/7 intervention helpline
Reaching out is a sign of strength.
No matter what you’ve done or what life’s done to you, you aren’t alone.
Call the Respond helpline – any day, any time – at 1-800-366-1132.
We’re here to listen.
Please call (276) 844-5300 to learn more about 5 East at Bristol Regional Medical Center.