Ballad Health CVA Heart Institute cardiologist, Dr. Chris Metzger, leads national study on the effectiveness of the CGuard system developed by InspireMD ... read more about Ballad Health hosts first United States clinical trials of CGuard Embolic Protection System.
You are here
OB/GYN & Women’s Health Clinic – Greeneville
As a woman, it’s reassuring to have a physician who’s focused solely on your unique needs.
At Ballad Health Medical Associates OB/GYN and Women’s Health in Greeneville, our physicians and staff are dedicated to providing exceptional, personalized care in a nurturing environment.
Whether it’s time for your annual well-woman exam, you have a little one on the way or are dealing with symptoms of menopause – you can trust our expert team to provide the highest quality of care.
Our name has changed: we were previously known as the Women's Center of Greeneville.
- Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Friday, 8 a.m. to 2:45 p.m.
Comprehensive OB/GYN services in Greeneville
- Birth control management
- Fibroid tumor detection and treatment
- Infertility diagnosis and treatment
- Menstrual disorders
- Menopause treatment options
- Pelvic pain diagnosis and treatment
- PMS and mood disorder therapy
- Pregnancy counseling and care for normal and high-risk pregnancies
- Urinary incontinence evaluation and treatment
- Care for normal and high-risk pregnancies
- Delivery at Greeneville Community Hospital East
- High VBAC rate (vaginal birth after C-section)
- Low C-section rate
- 3D and 4D ultrasounds
Preventive screenings and tests
- Breast cancer screenings
- Osteoporosis early detection and prevention
- Pelvic organ cancer screenings
Women’s surgical care
- Conservative surgery of the ovaries, uterus and fallopian tubes
- Vulvar and pelvic growths and tumors
Schedule an appointment
We are accepting new patients.
Please call (423) 783-5560 to make an appointment or learn more.