You are here
OB/GYN & Women’s Health Clinic – Greeneville
As a woman, it’s reassuring to have a physician who’s focused solely on your unique needs.
At Ballad Health Medical Associates OB/GYN and Women’s Health in Greeneville, our physicians and staff are dedicated to providing exceptional, personalized care in a nurturing environment.
Whether it’s time for your annual well-woman exam, you have a little one on the way or are dealing with symptoms of menopause – you can trust our expert team to provide the highest quality of care.
- Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Friday, 8 a.m. to 2:45 p.m.
Comprehensive OB/GYN services in Greeneville
- Birth control management
- Fibroid tumor detection and treatment
- Infertility diagnosis and treatment
- Menstrual disorders
- Menopause treatment options
- Pelvic pain diagnosis and treatment
- PMS and mood disorder therapy
- Pregnancy counseling and care for normal and high-risk pregnancies
- Urinary incontinence evaluation and treatment
- Care for normal and high-risk pregnancies
- Delivery at Greeneville Community Hospital East
- High VBAC rate (vaginal birth after C-section)
- Low C-section rate
- 3D and 4D ultrasounds
Preventive screenings and tests
- Breast cancer screenings
- Osteoporosis early detection and prevention
- Pelvic organ cancer screenings
Women’s surgical care
- Conservative surgery of the ovaries, uterus and fallopian tubes
- Vulvar and pelvic growths and tumors
Schedule an appointment
We are accepting new patients.
Please call (423) 783-5560 to make an appointment or learn more.