Bristol Surgery Center features four operating rooms and one minor procedure room, ample parking and comfortable waiting areas. Renovations also included new flooring, doors, ceilings, furniture and artwork, as well as upgrades to its HVAC, electrical and plumbing systems. ... read more about Ballad Health unveils renovated Bristol Surgery Center, offering care for a variety of outpatient surgical needs.
You are here
Women’s Center of Greeneville
A department of Takoma Regional Hospital
Find an OB/GYN in Greeneville, TN
At Women’s Center of Greeneville, our OB/GYN doctors and providers are committed to your total health as a woman. We have several obstetricians and gynecologists covering the Greene County, Tennessee, area.
What services do we provide?
OB/GYN services in Greeneville, Tennessee
We provide you with comprehensive obstetric and gynecologic care, including:
- Menstrual disorders
- Pregnancy counseling and care for normal and high-risk pregnancies
- Infertility diagnosis and treatment
- Birth control management
- PMS and mood disorder therapy
- Pelvic pain diagnosis and treatment
- Fibroid tumor detection and treatment
- Menopause treatment options
- Urinary incontinence evaluation and treatment
Preventive screenings and tests
We provide you with women’s health screenings, including:
- Pelvic organ cancer screenings
- Breast cancer screenings
- Osteoporosis early detection and prevention
We also offer a full-range of surgical solutions, including:
- Conservative surgery of the ovaries, tubes and uterus
- Surgical care of vulvar and pelvic growths and tumors
- And many more procedures
To schedule an appointment
Call Women’s Center of Greeneville at (423) 636-2300 during practice hours.
- Monday – Thursday: 8 a.m.– 5 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m.– 2:45 p.m.
Need a provider outside Greeneville?
You can find other non-Greeneville OB/GYNs in the Tri-Cities and surrounding region.