Walmart and Sam’s Club stores are helping Niswonger Children’s Hospital make miracles – one dollar at a time ... read more about Local Walmart and Sam’s Club stores raise more than $180,000 for Niswonger Children’s Hospital.
You are here
Women’s Center of Greeneville
A department of Takoma Regional Hospital
Find an OB/GYN in Greeneville, TN
At Women’s Center of Greeneville, our OB/GYN doctors and providers are committed to your total health as a woman. We have several obstetricians and gynecologists covering the Greene County, Tennessee, area.
What services do we provide?
OB/GYN services in Greeneville, Tennessee
We provide you with comprehensive obstetric and gynecologic care, including:
- Menstrual disorders
- Pregnancy counseling and care for normal and high-risk pregnancies
- Infertility diagnosis and treatment
- Birth control management
- PMS and mood disorder therapy
- Pelvic pain diagnosis and treatment
- Fibroid tumor detection and treatment
- Menopause treatment options
- Urinary incontinence evaluation and treatment
Preventive screenings and tests
We provide you with women’s health screenings, including:
- Pelvic organ cancer screenings
- Breast cancer screenings
- Osteoporosis early detection and prevention
We also offer a full-range of surgical solutions, including:
- Conservative surgery of the ovaries, tubes and uterus
- Surgical care of vulvar and pelvic growths and tumors
- And many more procedures
To schedule an appointment
Call Women’s Center of Greeneville at (423) 636-2300 during practice hours.
- Monday – Thursday: 8 a.m.– 5 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m.– 2:45 p.m.
Need a provider outside Greeneville?
You can find other non-Greeneville OB/GYNs in the Tri-Cities and surrounding region.