Six years ago, Castlewood, Virginia, resident Ken Reppe suffered a stroke and brain bleed, and his family was told to prepare for the worst. ... read more about Norton Community Hospital once again among top 10 percent of inpatient rehab facilities in the nation.
You are here
WMA Spine & Rehabilitation in Big Stone Gap
Less pain means better healing.
Our bodies have ways of healing themselves – but sometimes, they need help.
Conditions we treat
Joseph Frye, DO, specializes in physical medicine and rehabilitation, which includes treating a number of conditions such as:
- Back pain, including (but not limited to)
- Degenerative disk disease
- Spinal arthritis
- Leg pain
- Hip pain / sacroiliac pain
Treatments & services
As a physiatrist, Dr. Frye is an expert in a variety of therapies and complementary treatments, including:
- Electromyogram and nerve conduction studies (EMG/NCS)
- Intra-articular hip injections
- Medial branch block
- Peripheral joint injections
- Lumbar epidural steroid injections
- Radiofrequency lesions
- Sacroiliac joint injections
- Transforaminal injections
- Trigger point injections
…all designed to reduce and eliminate patients’ pain and improve their overall musculoskeletal health.
Above all, Dr. Frye and our spine and rehabilitation team work to get to the root of the problem so you can get back the quality of life you once enjoyed.
Expert care, close to home
Ready for some relief?
Call us at (276) 523-8973 to learn how we can help you.