You are here
Community Provider Portals
Access inpatient and outpatient records from:
- Bristol Regional Medical Center
- Greeneville Community Hospital East (Formerly Laughlin Memorial Hospital)
- Greeneville Community Hospital West (Formerly Takoma Regional Hospital)
- Hancock County Hospital
- Hawkins County Memorial Hospital
- Holston Valley Medical Center
- Lonesome Pine Hospital
- Mountain View Regional Medical Center
- Unicoi County Hospital
Access inpatient records from:
- Johnson City Medical Center
- Franklin Woods Community Hospital
- Niswonger Children’s Hospital
- Woodridge Hospital
- Indian Path Hospital
- Sycamore Shoals Hospital
- Johnson County Community Hospital
- Johnston Memorial Hospital
- Smyth County Community Hospital
- Russell County Hospital
- Norton Community Hospital
- Dickenson Community Hospital
Physician / team member COVID-19 updates
You can find COVID-19 updates on balladhealthnews.org, including communications for clinicians.
Medical staff travel
If you are planning to travel, please be aware of the following policy requirements,* which have been enacted in response to the potential spread of COVID-19:
- Business travel should be discussed with the appropriate senior leader to determine if the travel is mission critical to the organization.
- For personal travel to states with active COVID-19 transmission or for travel outside the U.S., medical staff members are asked to complete the Medical Staff Travel Notice form before departing and the Medical Staff Travel Report form after returning and before returning to your facility.
- Medical staff members who elect to travel must follow the CDC requirements, which may require self-quarantine and not returning to work.
*These guidelines will be reviewed every 30 days for possible extension and are intended to protect our team members, patients and communities.