You are here
MedWorks Occupational Health – Elizabethton
Welcome to MSMG MedWorks in Elizabethton
- Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Occupational health expertise
Our team consists of occupational health physicians, specially trained nurses, care managers and technicians.
Getting you back to work – quickly and safely
We follow an aggressive return-to-work philosophy and provide immediate worker injury evaluation and treatment along with prompt communications to employers.
Protecting employee health with programs aimed at preventing illness and injury and ensuring employee safety are of utmost importance.
MedWorks believes in partnering with businesses to facilitate work-related health care needs.
- Preserve employees’ productivity
- Prevention of reinjury
- Reduce disability
- Provide effective, efficient, predictable injury treatment
- Decrease replacement of training costs
Our occupational health program is part of Ballad Health.
We have the ability to treat work-related injuries and illnesses and to meet the workers’ health and safety needs with services that include:
- Injury treatment
- Care management
- Cumulative injury tracking / reporting
- Impairment rating
Travel / immunization medicine
- Tdap vaccinations
- Hepatitis B vaccinations
- Influenza vaccinations
- Tuberculosis screenings
- Tetanus vaccinations
Medical surveillance programs
- DOT physicals
Many of our services provided by our technicians, nurses and physicians are available on-site.
Other industrial services available through Ballad Health team members:
- Worksite evaluations
- Physical therapy
- Functional capacity exams
- Employee assistance programs
- Classes (CPR, first aid, substance abuse recognition)
- Health risk assessments
- Wellness / prevention screenings
- Work injures
- Pre-employment physicals
- Drug screening
- DOT Physicals