You are here
MyChart Electronic Health Record
Already signed up? Log into your MyChart for Ballad Health account here.
What is the MyChart electronic health record?
Ballad Health gives you greater access to the region’s best physicians, facilities, technology and care through MyChart (previously called MyWellmont).
MyChart connects you and your care team by providing you with the tools you need to make better, healthier and more economical decisions.
And MyChart improves the quality, safety and efficiency of your care by allowing you and your care team to collaborate on your health like never before.
Why sign up on MyChart for Ballad Health?
With a MyChart account, you can conveniently access up-to-date medical information and actively manage your health anytime, anywhere using your computer, iPhone or Android smartphone.
MyChart will also provide simple and secure access for you to:
- Keep track of your medications
- Manage your family’s care
- Message your doctor
- Pay your medical bills
- Request prescription refills
- Request an appointment
- Request an e-Visit
- Review your test results
- View your health information
What facilities use MyChart?
You can use MyChart for services provided at any former Wellmont Health System location, including:
- Bristol Regional Medical Center
- Greeneville Community Hospital East (formerly Laughlin Memorial)
- Greeneville Community Hospital West (formerly Takoma Regional)
- Hancock County Hospital
- Hawkins County Memorial Hospital
- Holston Valley Medical Center
- Lonesome Pine Hospital
- Mountain View Regional Hospital
- Takoma Medical Associates clinics and offices
- Unicoi County Hospital
- Wellmont CVA Heart Institute clinics and offices
- Wellmont Medical Associates clinics and offices
- Wellmont Urgent Care clinics
How do I get started with MyChart?
There are two easy ways to sign up for MyChart.
- Have an access code?
If you received a personal activation code from a visit to a Ballad Health doctor, enter your code now to get started.
- Don’t have an access code?
If you don’t have a personal activation code, you’ll need to verify your identity to get started.
Once you have created your unique MyChart user ID and password, you can then log on to MyChart as a first-time user.
Remember: you must be a current or past patient and have a medical record at a participating Ballad Health hospital or clinic (which are listed above) to register for MyChart.
What if I have questions?
Get answers to frequently asked questions.
Or call 866-517-5873 during business hours – 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. – for assistance.