You are here
If an injury threatens your life, an organ or a limb, you need trauma care.
Find timely treatment at Ballad Health’s Level I and Level II trauma centers in Northeast Tennessee and Southwest Virginia.
No matter how bad your injury is, you’ll get help from doctors and nurses experienced in treating people like you.
Ballad Health trauma centers
- Level I trauma center – Johnson City Medical Center, Johnson City, Tenn.
- Level III trauma center – Bristol Regional Medical Center, Bristol, Tenn.
- Level III trauma center – Holston Valley Medical Center, Kingsport, Tenn.
After trauma care, rehabilitation helps the injured part of your body start to work again and feel better. A social worker or case manager can guide you to other services and resources that ease your recovery after you leave the hospital.
Trauma Nurses Talk Tough presentations
Watch for a Ballad Health program at your child’s school or a community event teaching how to stay safe at play, at home and on the road.
- Seatbelt safety
- Helmet use during bicycling and skating
- Dangers of speeding and driving when you can’t stay alert or pay full attention
Ballad Health nurses can tailor the program to children or adults.
Learn more about injury prevention classes offered by Ballad Health and our partners in the community.
Find a Specialist
View Ballad Health’s network of doctors and search by name, specialty, condition, gender and location. Or call 833-8-BALLAD for help finding a provider who offers the specific care you need.
Trauma Centers Locations
Bristol, TN 37620
Kingsport, TN 37660