JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. – The Niswonger Children’s Hospital Radiothon, the hospital's second-largest annual fundraiser, is coming up Feb. 26-27. Hosted by the Ballad Health Foundation and now in its sixth year, the radiothon brings the community together to support the region’s only children’s hospital. ... read more about The 2018 Niswonger Children’s Hospital Radiothon set for Feb. 26-27.
You are here
JCMC Outpatient Diagnostic Center
Johnson City Medical Center
Outpatient Diagnostic Center
Main Number: 423-302-6201
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI & MRA)
- CT Scan (CT & CTA)
- Ultrasound – general, OB & vascular
- Ultrasound hours: 7 a.m. -5 p.m.
- CT hours: 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- MRI Hours: 7:30 a.m.- 3:30 p.m.
- Rad/X-Ray: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. ; Saturdays: 8am-4:30 p.m.
For all appointments, please arrive 30 minutes early
301 Med Tech Parkway, Suite 100, Johnson City TN, 27304
(Located next to the Walk-In Clinic in the State of Franklin Healthcare Associates (SOFHA) building)