ETSU and Ballad Health announced a partnership to create a new fellowship program in addiction medicine. Ballad Health will fund any un-reimbursed costs of the program, which could cost more than $2.5 million over 10 years. ... read more about Ballad Health, ETSU partner to create fellowship program in addiction medicine.
You are here
JCMC Outpatient Diagnostic Center
Johnson City Medical Center
Outpatient Diagnostic Center
Main Number: 423-302-6201
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI & MRA)
- CT Scan (CT & CTA)
- Ultrasound – general, OB & vascular
- Ultrasound hours: 7 a.m. -5 p.m.
- CT hours: 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- MRI Hours: 7:30 a.m.- 3:30 p.m.
- Rad/X-Ray: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. ; Saturdays: 8am-4:30 p.m.
For all appointments, please arrive 30 minutes early
301 Med Tech Parkway, Suite 100, Johnson City TN, 27304
(Located next to the Walk-In Clinic in the State of Franklin Healthcare Associates (SOFHA) building)