Community stakeholders in Smyth County are taking a leadership role in addressing the national opioid crisis at the local level, thanks to a $737,000 federal grant from the Rural Health Opioid Program, which is part of the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services. ... read more about Smyth County helping to address national opioid crisis with $737,000 grant .
You are here
JCMC Outpatient Diagnostic Center
Johnson City Medical Center
Outpatient Diagnostic Center
Main Number: 423-302-6201
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI & MRA)
- CT Scan (CT & CTA)
- Ultrasound – general, OB & vascular
- Ultrasound hours: 7 a.m. -5 p.m.
- CT hours: 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- MRI Hours: 7:30 a.m.- 3:30 p.m.
- Rad/X-Ray: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. ; Saturdays: 8am-4:30 p.m.
For all appointments, please arrive 30 minutes early
301 Med Tech Parkway, Suite 100, Johnson City TN, 27304
(Located next to the Walk-In Clinic in the State of Franklin Healthcare Associates (SOFHA) building)