BRISTOL, Va. – Eleven weeks after giving birth to her third child, Stephanie Brown was diagnosed with Stage III breast cancer – at only 31 years old. ... read more about Ballad Health Foundation to host Wine Women & Shoes to support breast cancer screening programs.
You are here
JCMC Outpatient Diagnostic Center
Johnson City Medical Center
Outpatient Diagnostic Center
Main Number: 423-302-6201
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI & MRA)
- CT Scan (CT & CTA)
- Ultrasound – general, OB & vascular
- Ultrasound hours: 7 a.m. -5 p.m.
- CT hours: 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- MRI Hours: 7:30 a.m.- 3:30 p.m.
- Rad/X-Ray: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. ; Saturdays: 8am-4:30 p.m.
For all appointments, please arrive 30 minutes early
301 Med Tech Parkway, Suite 100, Johnson City TN, 27304
(Located next to the Walk-In Clinic in the State of Franklin Healthcare Associates (SOFHA) building)