Children’s healthcare in our region will soon get a boost in the form of championship golf, a legendary singer, and a lot of family fun. Smokey Robinson will put on a special performance at the Niswonger Performing Arts Center. Aug. 13, the Niswonger Children’s Hospital Classic Pro-Am tournament will take place. ... read more about Niswonger Children’s Hospital Classic, World Long Drive bring sports, superstars and family fun.
You are here
JCMC Outpatient Diagnostic Center
Johnson City Medical Center
Outpatient Diagnostic Center
Main Number: 423-302-6201
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI & MRA)
- CT Scan (CT & CTA)
- Ultrasound – general, OB & vascular
- Ultrasound hours: 7 a.m. -5 p.m.
- CT hours: 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- MRI Hours: 7:30 a.m.- 3:30 p.m.
- Rad/X-Ray: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. ; Saturdays: 8am-4:30 p.m.
For all appointments, please arrive 30 minutes early
301 Med Tech Parkway, Suite 100, Johnson City TN, 27304
(Located next to the Walk-In Clinic in the State of Franklin Healthcare Associates (SOFHA) building)